Saturday, November 28, 2009

my friends

Almost end of the week, i'm still enjoying my days ever since back home from Launceston.
Things haven't been really good but still i appreciate every moment.
Almost 2 weeks i'm back home. Things are pretty much the same here: home, family, church and friends. Some of my friends are graduating as diploma student and some degree. Congrats pals! Moving on to another phase of life is tough. Always remember that friends are there for a reason. Also know that i'll always be there for you. :)

Dedicate this song to all my friends out there as how Ooi dedicated this song to me last year. Always will remember that moment, that particular day in Digital lab. Thanks ooi! u always make my day :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbnua2kSa8

Primary 6s ; Secondary Siaupos ; PreU S8 ; Diploma SABD ; Uni UTAS ; CG ; G2 ; Church ; Friends' friend
to All my friends above, I ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS!' *sob sob*
I want you guys to know that, things happen in the past, good nor bad i've put it as memories to remember and treassure. Also, i've forgiven all of you. But here i wanna ask for forgiveness to friends out there, if i ever made things bad for you. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment