Sunday, January 10, 2010

Special Message

its been long since i found myself back. after so long that i've drifted apart, now that im back, i hope things get better. im a changed person now. i no longer need to face the shame and guilt in me. thank you god for your undying love and forgiveness. lord, whatever i hope for this year in the calendar, i surrender it all to you. jesus, take control of me and my family and the relationship with james.


RINGING BELLS
the date is getting closer,
im getting nervous all over,
is time for me to get prepared,
for the day will soon be there.
what shall i wear?
what shall i eat?
or what shall i do?
no worries
coz the lord is above all
and i shall not be shaken
for things will be done accordingly
but far as for now
i'll need to think of
....
JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment