Friday, December 18, 2009

Awesomeness

Another baking session just ended. This is insanely crazy, baking at 2am-4am. Now practically is almost 5am and i'm not sleeping. But however, i cant wait till 10am where i get to have my lovely breakfast dim sum with my baby darling!

At this moment, i'm not sleeping nor tired. Just don't know why. I'm now overnighting at my Siaupo's house. It was a impromttu thing for me. So i'm so not ready for it. No clothes, no pjamus, no toothbrush, no remover... nonetheless this suits the life for an architecture student. :)

Just a short update, before the stay over, i was out with Su Jan, Wan Hoe and Phang, so called our UTAS gathering? Many were unable to attend. Funny thing happened was that Wan Hoe called us to Bukit Bintang for a drink. So i've parked my car in Seksyen 14 and car pooled Phang's, worldly as it can be, what goes around came around back, we drove all the way to Bukit Bintang KL and decided to go back Jaya One, Seksyen 14 to drink. Could say, we had a good ride up to kl and down to pj in Phang's Car.

Christmas is coming and i cant wait for it! I have many gatherings to come and my pocket is getting less heavy day by day :( Been forking money on every event and occasion. eg party, birthdays....

Btw, Garden Terrace is having christmas special offers now till January during this jolly season. Pls drop by to try if anyone is free. :) God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment