Sunday, October 25, 2009

...

Another typical day, got up late, had about 11hrs of sleep. I'm hoping to recover back all the sleepless night I had before but I guess it's never good this way. I should just sleep at proper hours. Anyway, got up and went to kitchen. Practically stayed in there half a day. Baked apple cake (succcesful one again!), made Shanghai red bean pancake. (not so successful). Innitially thought of making Red Bean Pao but didn't know how to steam cause lacking of materials and so. After that, got all dressed up for Scandinavian party! It's a Swedish and Danish party and it was a great party! Lots of crazy people around and doing crazy stuff. I might just have one party when I get back. haha no family adults or relatives, just teenage and young adults party. hahahaa..

Just out of the topic. After becoming one of the this blogging thing, I realise that I'm always talking about myself. I think I should stop thinking of me and start thinking of others. This blogging thing is just making me more self centred. I apologize to myself and everyone for being so selfish. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment