Sunday, October 25, 2009

Eye watcher!

Just got back from church. Today, the church celebrated the October babies. We had out lovely Aunty Teressa who baked the cupcakes and prepared all the refreshment. Awesome! She's darn good in hospitality. I should say, she never stop thinking of other peoplé's stomach. hahah every week, never fails to prepare the table. She also has a restaurant and probably Í'll be working there as a part timer when I get back from summer holidays. Well, she did asked me to work over the holidays, but too bad I'm going home.

ok. the think that prompt me to blog today is the after church thing. I got home and turn on my computer and start msning. Guess what, before I could settle down, I got this msg. It was regarding did I go church today? -.- Do I look like a person who skips church? Arghhh. Sometimes, such ppl are so annoying. Why do they wanna question others about church like being so goody goody and wanna find fault in others. None stop eyeing on you. Worst thing is that person is also a christian. Well not really lahh, more on catholic. But still! Almost the third time he's asking me since I came here. Watever la!

Then, the conversation goes on and on. Next pop up sentence that shock me is 'you comparing yourself to Jesus?' wth!!!! he's being damn sarcastic! If anyone of you can see it. *speechless....* -.-

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... i think he's trying to be a pharisee gua... ignore his message la..
    or.. the ultimate weapon.. block him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cant be too cruel to block him, furthermore, i'm not that mean. :)

    ReplyDelete