Thursday, October 15, 2009

Courage

FULL FORCE ALL THE WAY!!
Semester is about to finish. Next monday is final studio submission. My crit is on Wednesday. Phew! That gives me a day to sleep and make model(maybe) :)

Heavenly Father, I want to thank You for all the arrangement You've made for me. I know plans are in Your hand. Help me to understand You more and all things are possible with You. Jesus, give me peace and strength everyday as I need You always, carry me close to Your chest like a baby. Lord, I ask that You'll grand peace and inspiration to everyone who is or not struggling. For those who are well to do at this stage, may You humble their hearts and use them in different ways. Protect us from evil, harm and sickness. O God, stay with us always and help us not to rely on out own strength but on Yours. Amen

I know I can do it, so can you!!! Gambateh everyone!!!

1 comment: